quarantine work outs

Since we started the quarantine I have been cooking up storm, some days I feel as I am just cooking the say away, doing chores. I had to run to the grocery store a couple of times for groceries and I might today ,I need to pick up some medicine. So far my kids already had a meltdown ,missing their friends, teachers at school, doing online work. Yes, this has been a huge adjustment but we are working on it. I started working out again. Doing my Zumba on YouTube. It's easy, if you have an account open a file and watch videos and choreos and whatever you like add it to a folder, name it Zumba or whatever work out you like. Stick to a schedule and it will help you going through this. How about you? How are you all doing? I hope you are keeping safe and healthy. Best wishes for you all!❤️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother's cards