Merry Christmas!!! and Happy 2015!!!


♪ It's the most wonderful time of the year ♪ Here  we are  again, after a half of year going on a fast roller-coaster, at least for me, going from wonderful things as becoming officially an american citizen to being told I might have Sjogren's Syndrome  and now to found out I have some thyroid condition that affects my immune system, I can only thank the Lord that i am still here as my father in law will say :still kicking and yes,I am!!    I can only count my blessings as  having my Family together,my kids on great health ,my Mom in good health and my brothers in Peru doing fine. Now I do stop and smell the flowers more often than before and try to make every moment I spend with my children a memory for them so when I am not around anymore they can remember me in the little things. life has changed,a lot but little by little I am coming to terms on what is becoming and I will do whatever it takes to keep me here a little longer. I have to admit I was scared to death of becoming gravely ill,especially because of my children, but I have accepted the fact that there is nothing under our control, never has been and never will be. Only thing we can control are our decisions to live every moment as the last one. I have learned to forgive and forget,there is nothing in this world that deserves our time wrongly spent. So here it is,to you and me, to Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year 2015!! I hope you all   enjoy your time with your families because I tell you no matter what, after God ,Family is the only thing that is important in life,nothing less or nothing more.... Have a great Holiday season!!  Love


Sara





Some cards I made for my kid's school fair.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls on the Run

vacays

last hat....is a Bear hat...:)