another year has gone.....or so it seems....

yep, another year has gone by, the kiddos are out of school so our Summer has just started... it has been a year filled with a lot of learning,challenges and fun...we'll see what our future holds but so far we are just enjoying ourselves....I made some cards and dedicated my time mostly to my children,volunteering a lot at school, still working around in little projects and looking for a part time job, it isn't easy but we'll get there.. we were busy this year, I have learned how to make different designs of the Rainbow Loom bracelets and even rings!!! I did also a season of art class ,I'll post those pics later,it has been so far a half year filled with lots of fun!!! the first pic is my version of the mason jars painted with  Modge Podge...made several and gave them to my art students, I did also had a Sunday school class,4th Grade we did several projects with them so they can remember the 10 Commandments...hopefully they will...but most important I have spent more and more time listening to my kids, not only giving instructions but listening more to their needs...and I am glad I have let it loose a little bit and started enjoying more this journey of Parenthood.I wish you all a nice Summer,too!!!! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls on the Run

last hat....is a Bear hat...:)