Valentine's day decor... ♥ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 15, 2013 I was trying to upload some pics on the Cricut community page to not avail, so here they are my Valentine's decor....I made it all!!!! and please feel free to leave a comment... :) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SherriBFebruary 16, 2013 at 6:09 AMSuper job on everything. I especially love your glass block. Very pretty!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySara Maria's world ❤️February 22, 2013 at 2:49 PMthank you SherriB ! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
June 25, 2009 This is my version of the altered clipboard and I made this one for my daughter's Kindergarten teacher. She liked it. Read more
December January 12, 2026 December went by real quick! Here are some pictures from the last month of 2025 Read more
Super job on everything. I especially love your glass block. Very pretty!
ReplyDeletethank you SherriB ! :)
ReplyDelete